Many Mansions welcomes solicited in-kind gifts that support our mission and vision for providing hope and homes to families in need.
These gifts greatly reduce the organization’s spending on necessary year-round operational needs. Please contact Heather McLeod at 805-323-3842 or email@example.com to discuss opportunities for in-kind giving. If your organization or company would like to host a donation drive, please contact Heather with your ideas for partnership.
Many Mansions does NOT accept unsolicited donations or drop-offs unless approved by a staff member. Any unsolicited donations could be re-donated or disposed of if there is no need for the item(s). Some of our annual in-kind donation needs include the following:
- Summer Camp Supply Drive– Stay tuned for a list of items needed for Camp Many Mansions 2017!
- Community Room Wish List
- Homework Tutoring Club Snack Donations
- Food Assistance (non-perishable food items or grocery gift cards)
- Household Goods and Toiletries (toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, laundry detergent, etc.)
- Cleaning Supplies (window cleaner, wood cleaner, sponges, buckets, brooms, dust pans, toilet bowl cleaner, all purpose cleaner, mops, etc.)
Items We Can Accept
- Personal computers, hard, drive/tower, monitors, mouse, keyboard and/or printers. Please contact our IT Department at 805-496-4948 x229. A trained Many Mansions staff member will inspect each item and determine whether to re use, refurbish or recycle it. Please erase all personal data before donating.
- Flat-panel HDTVs only (small- to medium-size in good working order)
- Domestics – linens, blankets, etc. (NEW ONLY)
- Small furniture (based upon need of our residents)
- Cleaning supplies – glass cleaner, shower cleaner, sponges, brooms, etc. (NEW/unopened)
- Toiletries – shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc. (NEW/unopened)
- Electronics – small stereos, radios, and DVD players (based upon need)
- Clothing and Shoes (based on need of our residents and must be in good condition/no pet hair)
Items We Cannot Accept
- Cribs, car seats, or baby items that do not meet the current safety standards of the US Consumer Product Safety Commission, including recalled items
- Stuffed animals
- Large televisions
- Large and/or heavy furniture
- Mattresses/box springs and bed frames
- Large appliances such as refrigerators, stoves/ovens, washers/dryers
- Any large item that would need to be picked up
- Automobiles or boats
ALL DONATIONS MUST BE IN GOOD CONDITION
MANY MANSIONS DOES NOT PICK UP DONATIONS OR HAVE THE STAFF-POWER TO LIFT HEAVY ITEMS