31749 La Tienda Rd
Westlake Village, CA 91362
Our Annual Service Fair is approaching quickly and we’re late getting the invitation out to you. I hope you can all attend this year in the hopes of connecting our students and staff to partner with you and your organization.
- Date: October 13, 2016
- 9am – 10am you can arrive to set-up and we will serve breakfast to all participants
- 10:15am (ish) the fair will begin. All the students are in chapel so when it ends is when the fair begins
- 11:00am is when the fair will end. You may have a few students and staff hanging out at your table until 11:15am.
- 6’ rec table
- 2 chairs (more if requested)
- Table cloth
- Sign up sheet and pen/pencils
- Really good breakfast (coffee, potatoes, eggs, bacon, and coffee)
- Assistance in setting up and cleaning up
What we need from you
- Will your organization attend? If yes, please send the names of attendees
- Will your representatives be here for breakfast?
- Do you have electrical needs? We have limited availability but will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- If you attend, please bring flyers, photos, business cards, specific programs/events for our students to register for, and anything else you think will be helpful in recruiting volunteers and educating people on the work you do for our community.
What is the Oaks Christian Service Fair?
Basically, it’s an opportunity for you to host a table with the intent to recruit our students and staff as volunteers, and educate them on the work you do for people in our community. All of our students are in chapel, following chapel the freshmen and sophomores come out to the fair and visit your tables. After about 20 minutes, they meet in their small groups and the juniors and seniors come out to visit your tables. The total numbers are about 950 students and staff will potentially walk by your table.