This time of year can be especially challenging for those who struggle to provide food and necessities for their families. Support Many Mansions families by donating grocery gift cards and unwrapped holiday gifts.
This year, we have many ways to participate:
- Give a Gift of Sustenance. Use the slider feature to help sponsor a family meal this holiday season. Each donation funds a grocery store gift card for each child. You may also drop-off grocery store gift cards (increments of $25 are appreciated). Please note: the donation amount can be customized.
- Give a Gift of Joy to youth at-risk. This year, we are asking for unwrapped gifts for kids of all ages. Parents will directly pick the gifts for their children.
- Drop Gifts Off to Us: Do you love holiday shopping and live locally? View our Children’s Most Requested Gift List for ideas on holiday gifts.
- If the drop-off dates listed on the right do not work for your schedule, please contact us to schedule a drop-off day and time.
- Direct Delivery: Are you too busy to make one of our gift drop off dates? Have gifts delivered directly to us from our Amazon wish list.
- Volunteer as a Holiday Helper. This year, families will select gifts for their children in “holiday shopping” events. Games, fun educational activities, and college & career resources will be offered. Individuals, businesses, and service and faith-based organizations can join as “Holiday Helpers”. Wrap gifts, run fun activities, and more. Opportunities available in our Thousand Oaks, Oxnard, and Fillmore locations.
Sign up for your preferred date and time below!
- Friday, December 8 – Fillmore
- Monday, December 11 – Thousand Oaks
- Tuesday, December 12 – Thousand Oaks
- Wednesday, December 13 – Thousand Oaks
Any questions can be directed to Volunteer Manager, Hannah Blitstein, at HannahB@manymansions.org.
To arrange another drop-off time, please email: AngelaM@manymansions.org
Volunteer as a Holiday Helper by contacting HannahB@ManyMansions.org